Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winter[Summer]time with God

http://cache.virtualtourist.com/2686837-Hogsback_Park_in_the_Winter_time-Ottawa.jpg
I'm at the 20% mark of being finished with my new book. It's coming along great! At least, I hope so. My wonderful wife gives me the most incredible encouragement. I love her so much :)

I'm also very excited about casting my bread upon the waters to see if I can get any potential publishers or agents to bite on my work and begin the publishing process. Hopefully, I will have it finished and be able to send out query letters to find someone to take my work within a month to six weeks. We'll see!

As being someone with still a semester left in college, I'm still a meteorologist. It's going to get very cold in the US starting next week if the projected Arctic air filters down from like Nunavut, Canada and the North Pole. Hopefully, we'll even get some snow here as we have yet to really get any. I'm working on my senior project also about the distribution of the size of water droplets in thunderstorms as detected by dual-polarimetric radar. Which is a boring, scientific way of say how big the raindrops are when it rains during the summertime and what it looks like on this new radar those scientists are building these days. But then the summertime is oh so romantic. I think about summer rain showers and I think about the summertime trips with my wife and her family to the Illinois River and when it would rain and we'd cuddle on the raft as we floated miles downstream. And then I start longing for those times again and I get heartsick and miss it badly and then remember that those times are a foreshadowing of what we have coming in our love affair with Jesus when he returns and we are married to him and we go on camping trips with him and raft down the Illinois River with our gorgeous Lover Jesus.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGC/StaticFiles/Images/Show/32xx/320x/3206_science_of_summer-1_05320299.jpg

See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone! Arise and come my darling, my beautiful one, come with me - Song of Songs 2:11

One day he will say that to us. Maybe he will say that to us when we are caught up with him into the clouds in rapturous bliss. Maybe he'll say that again to us when we are here in eternity with him on earth and he wants to go to the beach for the day to enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment