Monday, August 2, 2010

Insomnia

Insomnia.jpg (452×300)

Alright, so I can't sleep. And I'm sitting here listening to the most indie music ever. This past weekend, I discovered the magic that is Pandora. And I created indie channels that are of the names "Death Cab Radio" and "Wilco Radio" and "Spoon Radio." I discovered the indieness that is the band Phoenix. And realized I had heard their song '1901' before (on a Cadillac commercial....that's ironic). This weekend we discovered again how much awesome our family is. I have the greatest in-laws. Ever. And we hung out with them. I ate 4 grilled chicken thingies (slices? not too sure on that one) at a cookout at my uncle and aunt-in-laws. And now the week has begun. (PS that guy above ^ is hilarious; I DO believe that you can laugh yourself to sleep)

Well, a good idea when not able to sleep, something funny!

I really thought this was funny, just because he is on TV so often at my parents house. I would NOT have thought this.




Funny times.

Life is good with God. Always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment