Saturday, August 28, 2010

Irregardless

I'm listening to Coldplay's Parachutes album. I love this. It's so rainy day, hanging out, not going outside but just spending time together kind of album. Today is my sabbath and it's going to be awesome!! :) I have ZERO things planned except spending time with my beautiful God, my wife, and our daughter. We're going to the farmer's market, then we have no idea what's next. But whatever it is, it's not going to be a lot! I'm so excited to jump back into a day alone in the pool of God's love. I love sabbaths, because we get the entire time just to be with our Beloved.

Last night we had Kayla's best girlfriend Ava over for dinner. She's getting married to this really awesome man of God Josh and they have had a story togetehr a lot like me and Kayla's. It was really fast and completely written by God and that's really similar to me and my wife. We got engaged 3 1/2 months after we first met each other. We knew right from the beginning we were soul mates. And that's what it is like from God.

BUT, there have been a lot of other Christians who honestly, think they know more about love. And we had to deal with those people, and know that's it not fun having a ton of people disapprove because they think "it's too fast" or some other crap like that. URG! That makes me so mad! First off, yes, I'm venting. But two, God writes love stories differently for everyone. Three, me and my wife have an AWESOME, INCREDIBLE, fantastic marriage and so they were wrong about us. Four, when you wait on God, you will have an AMAZING marriage and love story with your fiance. Guaranteed. Because he is our God and he will give us our heart's desires if we delight in him (Psalm 37:4). And lastly, five, a lot of Christians think they know more than others. They think they are wiser, maybe because they have "experience" or are slightly older, or they are in leadership positions, but it's false. Everything is by God, for him and of him. And nothing is apart from him. Especially love. Because God is love. Simple. So, quick summary, don't ever listen to anyone tell you that your love story from God is wrong or should be a different way. My wife and I did it "all wrong" according to them, and we are GREAT! :) And if you are waiting on God to bring you your spouse, it is worth it!!! You will have everything your heart desires one day! And if God doesn't bring you someone here, you will have your Lover in Heaven!! We never lose in our beautiful wonderful Lord Jesus Christ. AMEN!!! And if you're still waiting on God for your spouse, I just want to encouragement you and commend you! Good job!! It's worth it!! and falling in love with Jesus through the process as your True Lover is amazing!!

Those are just some of my thoughts on love through and with God. I don't think we should ever be inhibited when we are free in Jesus. Never. Live life fully with God every second of your life!! Live, love!! Fall madly in love with God and then share it with others :) He's too beautiful and perfect not too.

No comments:

Post a Comment