Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Grocery Store Bought Starbucks?? Flavored?!?!

520503134_ef1f640ded.jpg (500×375)


So, me and Kayla were at Target getting groceries last night. And I've been out of coffee since last weekend when my bag of Starbucks Gazebo/Summer Blend ran out. Well, they had a shelf of these new blends Starbucks came out with and they are called Starbucks Natural Fusions. It's flavored coffee. Not only that, but it was pre-ground! All the things I am against.

images2003\pastarbuckskiosk2.jpg (300×225)

But it's still Starbucks coffee, which makes it "brewable" in my book. Well, I was holding my daughter and said to her, Baby, should we get a bag? Should we try one? She didn't really say anything back to me. I felt this, Viva la Vida spirit in me and figured, I need to get one. I ended up picking up a bag. They had Vanilla, Caramel, and Cinnamon. We got the Caramel. I'm having my second pot of it right now since we've bought it. It's pretty good :) I mean, it probably won't win any awards, but it might!

Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment